- Age at : 31ST DECEMBER 2022
- Age Group : 10/11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 and over
Key Meet Information
- A swimmer’s age shall be determined as at midnight on 31 December 2022.
- “Youth/Youths” are defined as competitors being 15 years old or over.
- “Age Group/Age Groups” are defined as competitors being between 11 years old and 14 years old (inclusive).
- All Long Distance events are being run for all age groups during the first Age Group weekend.
- The closing deadline for Age Group and all Long Distance entries 24th February 2022. The closing deadline for Youth entries 6th April 2022.
- ALL entries must be submitted electronically using the Online Club Entry Form or the Online Individual Entry Form using ranking times (at any level) gained since 1 January 2021 at any licenced meet.
- There will be a Qualifying entry and a Consideration Entry to this competition. Both should be entered at the same time and both have the same closing deadline. Qualifying – eligibility governed by Qualifying Times (match or better), the achievement of which will guarantee entry into the relevant competition subject to the Promoter’s Conditions. Consideration – eligibility governed by a lower set of Consideration Times and Upper Limit Times equal to the Qualifying Times. The achievement of the Consideration eligibility does not guarantee entry into the relevant competition and Consideration entries will be managed/accepted/declined to achieve an optimal number of competitors for the meet.
- ENTRIES WHICH DO NOT MEET THE REQUIREMENTS OF QUALIFYING OR CONSIDERATION WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
- Two (2) Event files containing the full schedule of events for the Age Group competition and two (2) Event files containing the full schedule of events for the Youth competition are available for download. Each pair of event files consists of a Qualifying entry file and a Consideration entry file.
- This meet will be run using Hy-Tek Meet Manager software. Entry files from compatible team management software (e.g. Swim Manager or Team Unify) will be accepted. SportSystems Entry Files are not compatible with our online systems and cannot be accepted.
- Competitors (or their representatives) who are not intending to/who are unable to swim in Heats or in “Heat Declared Winner” events must notify the Meet Manager by submitting official withdrawal forms (completing all form fields); electronically before midday on Friday 11 March 2022 for the Age Groups weekend events (the day before the start of the competition), or electronically before midday on Friday 29 April 2022 for the Youths weekend events (the day before the start of the competition), or in person no later than 50 minutes before the start time of the first event of each session.
- WITHDRAWALS SUBMITTED OUTSIDE OF THESE TIMEFRAMES WILL NOT BE PROCESSED.
- Please assist the Meet Manager by submitting timely withdrawals to ensure that the sessions run to an optimal schedule with no empty lanes.
- An announcement will be made of the finalists and 2 reserves for each event as the meet progresses. The announcement will include a time by which finalists and reserves can withdraw from a final. A fine will be levied on the club under whose name the swimmer is entered if a swimmer does not withdraw from a final in time by completing the withdrawal form at the Withdrawals table and does not swim.
|Saturday 12 March 2022
Sunday 13 March 2022
|K2 Leisure Centre, Pease Pottage Hill, Crawley RH11 9BQ (1LR220484)|
|Saturday 19 March 2022
Sunday 20 March 2022
|London Aquatics Centre, Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, Stratford, London E20 2AQ (1LR220485)|
|Saturday 30 April 2022
Sunday 1 May 2022
Monday 2 May 2022
|London Aquatics Centre, Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, Stratford, London E20 2AQ (1LR220486)|