SE London Summer Championships 2023
Key Meet Information
- A swimmer’s age shall be determined as at midnight on 31 December 2023.
- The closing deadline for entries and full payment is 07th April 2023.
- All events have long course and short course entry consideration and qualifying times
- . Competitors must have equalled or bettered the published entry consideration times on or after 13th April 2022 at an event licensed at levels 1, 2 or 3 by Swim England
- The meet will be run by event with all age groups swimming together.
- There will be a Qualifying Time and a Consideration Time for entry into this competition. The achievement of the Qualifying Time will guarantee entry into the competition subject to the Promoter’s Conditions. The achievement of the Consideration Time will make the swimmer eligible for consideration as an entry into the competition subject to the Promoter’s Conditions. The achievement of the Consideration Time does not guarantee entry into the competition. Consideration entries will be managed to achieve an optimal number of competitors for the meet.
- This meet will be run using Hy-Tek Meet Manager software. Entry files from compatible team management software (e.g. Swim Manager or Team Unify) will be accepted. SportSystems Entry Files are not compatible with our online systems and cannot be accepted.
- Competitors (or their representatives) who are not intending to/who are unable to swim in Heats or in “Heat Declared Winner” events must notify the Meet Manager of the competitor’s name and the number of the event from which they wish to withdraw electronically by email before midday on the Friday before each weekend, or in person by completing a withdrawal form at the table on poolside no later than 50 minutes before the start time of the first event of each session. Please assist the Meet Manager by submitting timely withdrawals to ensure that the sessions run to an optimal schedule with no empty lanes.
- An announcement will be made of the finalists and 2 reserves for each event as the meet progresses. The announcement will include a time by which finalists and reserves can withdraw from a final. A fine will be levied on the club under whose name the swimmer is entered if a swimmer does not withdraw from a final in time by completing the withdrawal form at the Withdrawals table and does not swim.
Spectator Entry Fees
Entry to spectate the meet will cost £10.00 per day (regardless of arrival/departure time) for all adults (16 years old and over). Entry to spectate the meet shall be free-of-charge for all children (15 years old and younger).
Tickets for both adults and children need to be pre-purchased before the start of the gala.
No tickets will be available on the door under any circumstances.
There will be no printed programme available for this meet – we encourage all attendees to download and print the online programme at home prior to your arrival.
Start Lists and Results
Live start lists and results will be provided during the meet in the HyTek Meet Mobile app. The app can be downloaded from both Apple and Google app stores.
|Saturday 22 April 2023
Sunday 23 April 2023
|K2 Leisure Centre, Pease Pottage Hill, Crawley RH11 9BQ (1LR)
|Saturday 29 April 2023
Sunday 30 April 2023
Monday 1 May 2023
|London Aquatics Centre, Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, Stratford, London E20 2AQ (1LR)
- AGE AT: 31st December 2023.
- AGE GROUP: 11/12,13,14,15,16 and 17 & Over
- MEET CONDITIONS: https://www.harrowswim.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/02/2023-SE-London-Summer-Championships-General-Meet-Conditions-v1.1.pdf
- QUALIFYING TIME: https://www.harrowswim.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/02/London-summer-23-champs-QT-v1.4.pdf
- SCHEDULE OF EVENTS: https://www.harrowswim.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/02/Schedule-of-Events-v0.2.pdf
- HOW TO ENTER: https://www.harrowswim.club/how-to-enter-swimming-meet/
- ACCEPTED ENTRIES: https://www.harrowswim.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/12/Accepted-Entries.pdf